A lifestyle of true sophistication is born through the vision of master architect Ricardo Bofill, founder of Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura, a Barcelona-based architecture firm. Setting new standards in simplicity, functionality and luxury, his designs have left a regal footprint around the world.
Noted for his signature design philosophy that embraces the “genius loci,” or the “spirit of the place”, Bofill produces a modern botanical refuge of 75 private residences at Alton Bay, encompassed by a stunning glass façade, reflecting Miami Beach’s distinct feel and its proximity to the ocean and Biscayne Bay.
Convenience is a key part of the lifestyle of comfort and relaxation that awaits residents of Alton Bay. Residents will enjoy VIP access to a Beach Club at the Nobu Hotel and Eden Roc Miami Beach, as well the use of a Tesla house car, a state-
of-the-art business center, fitness center, a children’s playroom, 24-hour valet and concierge.
- 75 private residences
- Elegant porte cochere entry to a professionally curated collection of contemporary art
- Lobby and pool deck installations by Loris Cecchini and Fernando Mastrangelo
- 24-hour concierge / doorman service
- Landscaped pool terrace featuring lounge seating and sunset bay view deck
- Poolside towel service and bar area
- VIP access to Beach Club at the Nobu Hotel and Eden Roc Miami Beach with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers
Surrounded by natural elements, Alton Bay welcomes you to a lifestyle of sophisticated leisure. Its 75
artfully-designed residences will be delivered fully furnished with luxurious furniture and detailed finishes. With 10-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light flows through the glass-enclosed residences and each home features Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and a Savant home automation system.
- 10ft high ceilings in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Direct elevator access to select units
- Italian Design Kitchens
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Savant Automation System in each residence accessible directly from residents’ smartphone & iPads® 24 hours a day, 7days a week
7830 Atlantic Way Miami Beach, Florida
3 Beds 4 Baths 3,248 SqFt
9264 Dickens Ave Surfside, Florida
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,476 SqFt